These terms and conditions are designed to protect the integrity and exclusive nature of the Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC company and it’s members, and by clicking your acceptance of these terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and have the full legal capacity to execute this release. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you irrevocably agree that, if Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC approves your Application and accepts your offer to participate as business/personal or personal Membership Program, then this Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC Participant Agreement automatically becomes a binding agreement between you and Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you are acknowledging that you have read, agree to, and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC may amend this Agreement at any time by sending you the amendment and/or modification in writing and give you a reasonable period within which to reject same by terminating your Polka Dot Powerhouse membership, understanding that your failing to timely do so will be deemed an acceptance of the terms as amended.
Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC reserves the right to deny any application for the Membership Application program if we have reason to believe that the applicant will not be able to meet the guidelines of the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program.
By completing the Polka Dot Powerhouse membership application along with your payment, you authorize Polka Dot Powerhouse to accept your credit card, PayPal, or cash your check, as indicated above, as payment for your participation in the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program, if Polka Dot Powerhouse approves your Application and accepts you into the Program. This is not an installment contract. Upon Polka Dot Powerhouse acceptance of your application and participation, you agree to payment in full for your access to, and opportunity to participate in the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program. The entire amount is due and payable immediately. If we approve your application, we will not make your membership active until payment is received in full. You are, however, responsible for payment of the entire amount agreed upon. To further clarify, no refunds will be issued for your membership if you change your mind later. If accepted, I understand that my to stay active, I must pay my yearly membership fee once a year and comply by Polka Dot Powerhouse rules, terms, and guidelines. Yearly membership fees must be paid and renewed by your anniversary date each year to keep your membership active.
We are committed to providing all Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Participants with a positive experience. By accepting these terms and conditions, you agree that Polka Dot Powerhouse may, at its sole discretion, terminate this Agreement, and limit, suspend, or terminate your participation in the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program without refund of any membership fees, classes, workshop, conference, or meeting fees if you fail to follow the membership program guidelines, if you hinder, obstruct or otherwise attempt to impair the participation of Program instructors, leadership, or other participants in the Polka Dot Powerhouse Program or become disruptive or difficult to work with in the sole discretion of Polka Dot Powerhouse.
Immediate grounds for termination from the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership, without refund, include but are not limited to the following:
- Spamming other members with unsolicited email blasts
- Allowing or instructing others to represent that they are you, or that they have been authorized by you to gain entrance to Polka Dot Powerhouse events and resources
- Distributing information intended exclusively for Polka Dot Powerhouse members to others that are not registered in the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program.
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Participants. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you agree not to violate the publicity or privacy right of any Polka Dot Powerhouse Program participant. We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans and trade secrets (collectively, "Confidential Information") and must insist that you respect the same rights of other Membership Program participants and of the Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you agree (1) not to infringe any Membership Program participant's or the Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC copyright, patent, trademark, trade secrets or other intellectual property rights, (2) that any Confidential Information shared by Membership Program participant or any representative of the Polka Dot Powerhouse (the "Discloser" as applicable) is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Discloser, (3) Participant agrees not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program participants during Program sessions. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you further agree that (4) all materials and information provided to you by Polka Dot Powerhouse is its own exclusive confidential and proprietary intellectual property, and may only be used by you as authorized by Polka Dot Powerhouse and (5) the reproduction, use, distribution and/or sale of these materials by anyone other than Polka Dot Powerhouse is strictly prohibited. Further, by clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you agree that, if you violate, or threaten to violate any of your agreements contained in this paragraph, Polka Dot Powerhouse will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the irreparable harm that would come from such violations.
We have made an effort to accurately represent the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program and its potential. Any testimonials and examples used are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual's success depends on many factors, including her or his background, dedication, desire and motivation. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you acknowledge that as with any business endeavor, there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your participation in the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program. By clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions, you also acknowledge that you have represented to Polka Dot Powerhouse that payment of your Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program participation fee in any of our programs and the initiation fee will not place a significant financial burden on you or your family.
You may, if you elect, cancel your participation in the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership program at any time. However, your Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program registration fee and paid yearly membership fee is non-refundable.
The Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program instructors, trainers, and leadership team are not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting or financial advice, and the information provided to you by the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Program instructors, trainers, and leadership is not intended as such. You should refer all legal, tax, accounting and financially-related inquires to appropriately qualified professionals.
The acceptance of these terms and conditions shall be constructed in accordance and governed by the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
Any action brought under this contract must be brought in Chippewa County in the State of Wisconsin. Furthermore, by entering into this agreement each party agrees to submit to the jurisdiction of Chippewa County in the State of Wisconsin for purposes of any action, which arises out of or under this agreement.
If any provision, clause, terms, or words of this Agreement are declared void or unenforceable, such provisions, clause, terms or words shall be deemed severed from this Agreement and all remaining provisions, clause, terms or words shall otherwise remain in full force and effect.
In the event of any breach of this Agreement and action for enforcement hereof, the prevailing party shall be entitled to have and recover from the other party all costs, expenses and attorney's fees reasonably incurred thereby, together with interest at the highest rate permitted by law on any and all amounts deemed to be due and owing (including costs, expenses, and attorney's fees) which interest shall accrue from the date of any such claim or amount which has arisen until fully paid.
Neither party shall assign this Agreement without the written consent of the other.
You represent and warrant by clicking your acceptance of these terms and conditions that you have the authority to enter into the same personally and on behalf of your company listed in this application.
Thank you for your application to enter into the Polka Dot Powerhouse Membership Participant program. We will review your application and a member of Polka Dot Powerhouse will contact you, usually, within three (3) business days via email or phone to let you know if you are approved and your membership offer accepted. Depending on the review of your application the approval and acceptance period could be up to 30 days. If you are not approved, any registration and yearly membership fees paid by you will be refunded in full.
- Please remember to register for each and every Connect event you come to, ahead of time. We give our event location a head count the morning of and although we usually pad the number, not by much. If you don't register, but discover you can come the day of, please contact the event chapter’s managing director to see if we have space for you. As much as we love to see you, when you come unannounced, you may be turned away at the door, and/or throw off the seating arrangement and cause someone to have to sit in an undesirable seat Also, make sure any guests you are bringing also register for the event via the website (just like everyone else), if the event allows guests. Please make sure any registered guest you bring to the Business Connect is appropriate for that meeting (either a business owner/entrepreneur, a business professional, or an organization professional) any one else should be a guest at Personal Connect.
- Please note that your event seat is not reserved until you register and pay in full, if a fee is applicable.
- For Business Connect events, please remember that this is a group that is networking through relationship building and not through self-promotion or hard sales techniques. Many network groups and their members thrive on and love excessive self-promotion and hard sales tone... this is NOT that group. You will make much more impactful (both financially and personally) connections if you let people get to know you personally. Our members are here and have paid fees to be a part of this very unique group to develop business connections (and personal ones) through relationship building, and they expect just that. For our group, excessive self-promotion and hard sales tactics are a turn-off. There is a table at each meeting where you can place samples, examples, business cards, freebies, event and service fliers, etc. There is also a designated time during the meetings to talk (within reason) about new products and services you offer. Please note, there are NO samples or products allowed at the seating table during the meeting (leave it on the appropriate table) nor may these items or business cards be passed out to the group, unsolicited. Please also remember that the introduction exercise is to be used so we can get to know and your business better, please follow it's guidelines so we can accomplish that. Please just say your name and business as instructed in the introduction exercise, it is not necessary (or desirable) for the group to repeat it at the end (unless you are asked). We do expect guests to possibly not follow or know our procedures (we'll cut them some slack as a visitor :), if you are bringing a guest, please help them fit in as much as possible by informing them of our refreshing format as much as you can. They will learn quickly from our example what is and is not acceptable within our group. We don't expect this to be a problem with any of our fabulous members, but we do have to act in the best interest of the group and our positive growth. We don't want you to be afraid to talk about your business, but we feel there is plenty of designated times during the meeting to do so and tables provided for product. You also have time after the meeting, to talk one-on-one with other members who show an interest in your business and/or products or services.
- For both business and personal connect, and as a display of respect and fellowship, please don't abuse the amount of time you talk during the introduction exercise. We certainly want to get to know you, but also the other 30 or more people attending each meeting.
- Please remember other than a casual comment to explain a recent victory, etc. There is absolutely no business promotion at the Personal Connect, other than the speaker of that event.
- Only members are eligible for the member promotions/contests/member giveaways during each meeting and they must pick another member if the promotion involves two people. This is a perk of the commitment of a member.
- For any traveling awards, the recipient must be another member, this is a perk of commitment to the group.
- One of the core foundations of this group is positivity and celebration. Please refrain from talking negatively about other people, businesses, etc.…this group will not be receptive to it. Please leave your “drama hat” at the door. We can gain so much power from positivity, inspiration, celebration, and collaboration!!!!
For good and valuable Consideration, herein acknowledged as received, and by accepting this release I hereby give the Photographer , Camera Crew, Polk Dot Powerhouse LLC, my permission to license the Images and to use the Images/video image in any Media for any purpose (except pornographic, defamatory, libellous or otherwise unlawful) which may include, among others, advertising, promotion, marketing, production, internet, and packaging for any product or service. I agree that the Images may be combined with other images, text and graphics, and cropped, altered or modified. I agree that I have no rights to the Images, and all rights to the Images belong to the Photographer and Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC. I acknowledge and agree that I have no further right to additional Consideration or accounting, and that I will make no further claim for any reason to Photographer, Camera Crew and/or Polka Dot Powerhouse LLC. I acknowledge and agree that this release is binding upon my heirs and assigns. I agree that this release is irrevocable, worldwide and perpetual, and will be governed by the laws of the United States of America. I represent and warrant that I am at least 18 years of age and have the full legal capacity to execute this release.